Frank Lam is the Director of Assurance Services and Leader of Family Office of the firm.
Frank has over 20 years of audit experience with listed and initial public offering (IPO) clients operating in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail business, property development, real estate agency, biotechnology, natural resources, media and entertainment, infrastructure and IT industries. He worked for large international accounting firms and had financial management experience in commercial sector.
Frank has wide-ranging experience on both Hong Kong and PRC auditing and accounting standards, and tax regulations as well as provision of financial and family office services to high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. He also has extensive exposure on IPO and pre-IPO as well as merger & acquisition exercises in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Southeast Asia, Europe and United States of America.
Frank is a frequent event and course speaker of IPO and accounting topics and actively serves in professional body organisations.
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Practising)
- Member of Branding and Communication Advisory Panel of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member of Small and Medium Practices Committee of the HKICPA
- Former Member of Auditing and Assurance Standards Committee of the HKICPA
- Past President of Institute of Accountants Exchange